Resolution Insurance Brokers (RIB) was established in Armenia in 2000.
Customer service is the key to our success. Our motivated and experienced team, combined with a constantly evolving product range has created strong brand recognition. Resolution now occupies a premier niche market position within the local and international insurance communities, representing Willis Limited, Wells Fargo, Jardine Lloyd Thompson and MAI in Armenia.
Insurance in Armenia is becoming more complex as:
– Companies increase their asset investments, which should be protected while lenders, investors and trading partners impose insurance requirements;
– The first national compulsory insurance class has been introduced, with more to follow;
– Insurance premiums are becoming a substantial budget line item.
Resolution Insurance Brokers:
– Works for the client, not for the insurance or reinsurance company.
– Negotiates on the client’s behalf to ensure they receive competitive terms, tailored to their specifications.
– Services accounts throughout the policy period; including policy administration, endorsements and amendments as sums insured and circumstances change.
– Represents clients’ interests with insurers and reinsurers in the event of claims, or any service dispute, including legal assistance.
– Monitors the market; reviews policy wordings, regulation, market entrants and product.
– Consults clients on risk management.
Our business is founded on being able to deliver value, service and integrity to our clients through meeting their insurance needs.
If you would like to work in partnership with us to achieve the best insurance protection for yourself, your family and your business, please contact us.