October 15, 2014
IAB International Academy of Business
TRANSFORMING COMMUNICATION, CAREER AND BUSINESS
Founded in 2001 IAB International Academy of Business with its core belief in the development of human capital in Armenia and the region creates and delivers high quality professional training courses.
IAB consists of three equally refined and developed divisions:
– Business Trainings
– International Qualifications
– Language Advancement
From its day of establishment, IAB International Academy of Business is the official representative of a number of global educational systems in Armenia. The success of IAB is based on continuous innovation, the ability to tailor courses to meet the needs of our clients, and our professional team of international and local specialists.
INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS DIVISION
IAB International Academy of Business is the only accredited academic “Gold” partner and the exam centre of the renowned Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK), as well as the only partner in Armenia of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA, UK)and the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA).
IAB also offers exam preparation courses for the following international qualifications:
– PMP® (Project Management Professional), PMI, USA
– FRM (Financial Risk Manager), GARP, USA
– ICBRR (International Certificate in Banking Risks and Regulations), GARP, USA
– Foundation of Financial Risk, GARP, USA
– CertIA (Certificate in International Auditing), ACCA, UK
– CertIFR/DipIFR (Diploma in International Financial Reporting), ACCA, UK and etc.
In 2016 IAB will introduce 2 new qualifications in the region:
– CMI (Chartered Management Institute) UK
– European Foundation Certificate in Banking (EFCB) from The European Banking & Financial Services Training Association (EBTN)
LANGUAGE ADVANCEMENT DIVISION
The Language Advancement division at IAB International Academy of Business offers standard and tailored courses:
– Business English, Russian, French and Armenian
– General English, Russian, French and Armenian
– Cambridge exam preparation courses
– English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
Language courses are built on interactive and modern teaching methods. With uniquely designed training materials, professionals who go through continuous development programs, as well as an e-learning platform, where the student is in full command of his/her language acquisition.
BUSINESS TRAININGS DIVISION
Business training courses aim to equip participants with up-to-date practical knowledge that enhance professional skills and increase work efficiency. IAB offer includes solutions in general management, finance, accounting, risk management, project management, as well as a wide range of self-development courses for both individuals and companies alike.
Ms. Araksia Martirossian