“After the successful launch of the course, IAB International Academy of Business is proud to organize a 2-day transformative Adaptive Leadership Course designed for middle and top management of private companies and public sector organizations.
Developed by Ron Heifetz at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government nearly three decades ago, the framework of the course is demanded and challenging till now.
The purpose of this course is to increase one's capacity to lead with and without authority, across boundaries, and from any political or organizational position.
Get ready to arm yourself with the mandatory leadership skills crucial for driving unprecedented results through your colleagues and the organization as a whole.
- Learn how to tailor your leadership style to meet the needs of your organization
- Address the core challenges faced by your organization and what it takes to meet them
- Break your current thinking on leadership wide open, through applying our rigorous philosophy on leadership
- Cultivate the leadership skills required to exercise responsibility to bring out the best in organization and staff
- How to harness and encourage peak performance in your colleagues, teams and organization as a whole
- Pre-intermediate level of English (General - B1.2 or Business - B1.1)
- An interest in developing adaptive leadership skills
April 2 and 3, 2016
(Detailed agenda and venue will be sent after registration)
For more details, please, follow this link: