Microsoft Corporation opened its subsidiary in Armenia in May 2006. The main areas of activities of Microsoft Armenia are:
• Cooperation with the Government of Armenia;
• Support and assistance to Armenian Educational System;
• Support to the local IT Industry;
• Presentation of new products and techniques to customers;
• New innovative business solutions;
• Consulting for optimization of software in use;
• Trainings and certifications.
Reference info: Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. MS-DOS, Windows, Windows 3.0, Windows 95, Windows 98, .NET, Windows XP, Windows Server family, Office XP and eventually Windows Vista along with Office 2007 Product line are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation and most widely used software products in the world.